Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Daily ramblings....

Here comes another year and for once, I have a head start on what I hope to accomplish this year. Now I am not talking about resolutions. I gave those up years ago. No, I mean that eternal list of things that you never seem to get around to. Fixing this, buying that, selling this, or finding that... I got a head start when I decided I was giving up the retail jewelry making. The economy has caused business to all but stop anyway so...

I started destashing last weekend and wow, I didn't realize how much stuff I had! Bill and I sat there last night counting and packaging just a small collection of stuff and we didn't even make a dent it my stash.

I want to get into a hobby that not everyone can do. Woodworking has always been interesting. Not a cheap hobby, but at least not everyone has a talent for it nor is it something you can buy and do on the fly. Once I get rid of all this stuff I will keep you posted as to what I decide...

No comments:

Post a Comment