Sunday, December 20, 2009

Todays ramblings

Well here it is, 9 years later. When daddy passed away, I could not imagine life without him. I still cannot figure out how I got to this point without him. Of course, and most people will think I am nuts, but, I talk to him everyday. It still hurts though. Why do people tell you that it gets easier with time? It doesn't . It hurts as bad today as it did 9 years ago. I still wake up crying. I wish I could handle it as well as my brother does.

I guess life goes on no matter what. Mine did. I did learn a few lessons from his death though. Life is too short to be unhappy or to do things that you don't want to. A new year is coming and a few changes are coming with it. I hope you approve daddy. Keep watching out for me, I can always use the help.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how well I handle it really. I've just seen hundreds of people die and I have learned that you better get 100 percent out of your time on this earth because one fine day, out of the blue, you card will get punched. The only tragic death is a premature death. When someone live to see their kids grown and retirement, that's no tragedy, that's lucky. Mourn the children and innocent that die, not the retired people.

    ReplyDelete