Sunday, April 18, 2010

Daily Ponderable

Well I haven't been keeping up with this as I should have and I apologize. The start of the season has definately been hectic but that is a good thing... People are buying and not just basic core maintenence product. LOL of course that includes me.. The pickup coil went out on the bike. The second time in three years.. Oh well, that's part of riding..

Rode a couple of times last week but it has been raining for days so that's out for now... April Showers....

Getting my financial house in order finally now that sales are back up. I am ripping out yucky "trees, shrubs, and retaining walls" that the previous owner put in. I thought I was going to have to leave some of them for privacy but it turns out my new neighbors want to put up a privacy fence between us... Yippee, that means all that shrubbery gets to go away.

Working on replacing the fence around the rest of the house but that is VERY expensive so it is going to be a few panels and posts at a time until I get it all done.. I will post some before and after pictures once I get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment